SAP customers will confront multiple transformation opportunities over the next few years, whether with minor system upgrades on their existing SAP ECC landscapes, greenfield implementations of applications like SAP Hybris, Concur or Success Factors, and most critically a wave of SAP S/4HANA transformations for the large enterprises. Regardless of the size of the transformation initiatives, there are inherent risks on those journeys including the quality of the software delivered to production at fast speeds, elimination of duplicate and tedious manual work, and management of user adoption for newly built business applications. An efficient way to address these challenges is by reinventing the approach for testing, documentation, and learning by using Qualibrate, a cloud solution for Enterprise test automation and automated software delivery.
In this webinar, Alan Jimenez, Director, and Rudy Hoogendoorn, Sales manager at Qualibrate, will share customer experiences and explain how Qualibrate transforms software delivery, making business processes unique sources of truth for testing, documentation, and training by always keeping the deliverables in sync, updated, and ready to run.
Attend this session to:
- Identify inefficiency in your software delivery process and explore automation opportunities to document, test, and deliver high-quality software.
- Learn to create interactive training materials for end-users to maximize the adoption of the new systems and applications during your SAP S/4HANA transformation.
- Know how to run accelerated User Acceptance Testing
- Learn to create robust and easily maintainable E2E scenarios with a unified and consistent automation engine that supports all SAP UI frameworks.
- Leverage business users and their knowledge of business processes to create up-to-date testing materials.